Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Musings on markets

I was inspired by the blog 'Musings on Markets' that has Prof. Aswath Damodaran writing on his views on the state of the world markets, corporate finance and valuation. I do not need a lot to get inspired, but this one person is arguably the father of modern corporate finance.

If you don't believe me, check this out...

Inspired, I wrote my own hideous and childish lines...

teree raah dekte reh gaye
dil ke armaan dil mein hee reh gaye

vaada toh kiya aapne
vaade vaade hee reh gaye

socha abhi abhi aayega
socha kabhi bhi aayega

par woh nazar mein naa aayaa
dooor jaata hee chalaa gayaa

rouu mein yaa gamm mein hassoon
iss utaar chhadhao may kitni deir mein phassoon

aye market tu kab waapas aayega
ujde chaman kab bhagaayegaa

ek baari aaaja aaajaa aaaa jaaa...
uuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu

2 comments:

The Rooted Wanderer said...

I will take credit for this thank you very much :P

Gotta Be Max said...

You will take credit? What for? I was the one who wrote it...