Thursday, October 30, 2008

Going gets tough

The old adage is When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I am not entirely sure if that applies to the current market scenario. For, even the toughest tend to slide down the slope that the falling Dow Jones [and other stock indices] have created.

I am not sure if I am tough and would hardly want comment on it. Nevertheless, I will say that the conditions are indeed very tough. Every once in a while, me and my friends look at the malaise and its never ending downward spiral and wish to hang our boots in hopelessness.

In times such as this, I make it a point to watch this video. It is ludicrous and almost insanely hysterical. And yet, it makes a good point and sends across a strong message. Here is finding meaning in a medium where I believe none was really intended.

Video Courtesy: Joel Pena Arias through www.youtube.com

No comments: