Friday, October 31, 2008

Change

Change is the only Constant
- Anon

Given that the entire world is in a state of flux and is constantly changing. I too have decided and promised to change myself to what I wish to achieve. I got this idea from the most unlikliest of sources. It was one of those websites whose entire value proposition is to ask individuals to list things that they want to achieve in their lifetimes. Things like Backpacking at the foots of Mt. Tibedaabo, BASE Jumping among others.

I asked myself, what are the two most important things that I want to happen. I realized that both of them and many of the following ones were not entirely within my own hands. I decided to change myself in a way that was for my own good and in a way, in my own hand.
One is a personal trait while the other is a habit. I am hopeful. I am confident. I am going to try my best[est]. Wish me luck.

-max

6 comments:

Gotta Be Max said...

Cold Turkey is NOT easy.

Lost in Translation said...

Cold Turkey is the only way...takes 60 days to wean yourself no matter what it is -- a scientifically proven fact and a hard life experience :D

Gotta Be Max said...

Cold Turkey is apparently the only way... not sure about proven facts. Your identity seems to have been lost in translation. :D

PS: So far so good.

Lost in Translation said...

My identity had been lost in translation? I don't think so...anyways, what difference would it make? Isn't it always better in an unknown, murky territory? ;)

I also don't think that it's the right time for you to do something that is so drastic...Take it for what it's worth!

Gotta Be Max said...

It may not be... it may be... tough to say.

There is never a right time to do something right. For, that time has already passed by. Think about it. :)

Lost in Translation said...

To be, or not to be...tough indeed...lets leave it at that.

Timing is everything! If the time has already passed by, what's there to think about? :)

Good luck with the resolve!