Monday, January 15, 2007

I have a dream

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the US.
But that is not what this is about!

Obstacle race

Long long time ago, he famously said "I have a dream".
I too thought of this in my mind and set out to achieve the dream.
Piecing block by block, I am building the puzzle. The road is not easy and there are obstacles aplenty! But that has not deterred me.
That has not stopped me from dreaming! That hasnt stopped me from trying!

Try and try till you succeed!
After a while, even faith will lose patience!
All that matters is who is the first person to blink...you or fate!

potter

There is another school of thought that says that our destiny is in our own hands! We need to mould the clay and shape it like a potter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'God helps those who help themselves.' You've done well!

Keep dreaming! Will pray for you!

:)

Gotta Be Max said...

So I hear! I hope he does help. I have helped myself as much as I could have!

I hope that I have done well! Lets see what comes out of it!

I will keep dreaming! No one can take that away from me!
Please do pray! Need all that I can get!:)