Monday, May 29, 2006

Triggering a thought...

It’s funny how small things can trigger a thought process. There may not have been much of a link between the event and the thought. A thought that was triggered by something seemingly trivial. Something which would probably hitherto have gone unnoticed and would have caused a nothing more than a mere flutter. But the same ‘something’ rekindled the thoughts in my mind. It was reminiscent of all the things that I had managed to accomplish and that brought a sense of achievement and gratification.

A dull Sunday après noon and I was busy doing nothing in particular. I just lay back lazing around in the middle of a not so quintessential day. Doing what I do best (???)… thinking. I thought that I might as well do something more meaningful. And so I sat down…to watch a movie. That with my latest muse…the laptop!

5 comments:

ARTH said...

Hey Max, it seems u havnt come out of ur US trip. Jaago Mohan pyaare, jaago, trip khatm ho gayi. But on a more serious note gud attempt, but cudnt understand the combo of the film n Ny city.

Gotta Be Max said...

Its tough to get out of the US trip dude! There was SO much that I did and so much that i enjoyed that its left an indelible effect on my mind!
Its funny and will explain when we meet!

Rose said...

//The way a small unrelated event can trigger a thought process in ones mind...

I guess its these small events that define our lives..

Waiting for ur memoirs..

:)

..Me

Anand said...

Hey very well written post!
and agree with rose...its these small events which gives us the memories to carry thru life!

Gotta Be Max said...

rose: glad to see the interest. Stay connected for more.
anand: Thanks for stopping by.
Glad to see that you appreciate the post. And glad that you and rose agree with what i have to say!

:)