Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friends back home

As I left for future unknown, leaving life as I knew it behind... I left home... I left family and I left my workplace...

I also left an important part of my life... I left my friends behind...

This is dedicated to those special friends at work that went beyond just being colleagues at work and meant a lot to me!

Friends


look not thy what you see
for all you see are words and pictures
understand rather the thoughts
something that you rather see
for the thoughts if you see
have a beautiful story



one of four people vastly different
yet similar in ways more than one
one of four people who walked their life
sharing moments and having fun<'p>


one of four walking away
all by himself on the river quay
time and tide wait for none
try you may, they still run



the rest at junctions in their own life
matter of time that they walk their paths
finding themselves far away
each walking their own way



life takes us down these paths
for we have to do what we have to do
and we take memories in our heart
for that is all there is to take



so smile it out and accept the fact
its time to sign the friendship pact

one with NY
one with PA
one with NJ
one with DJ



but path whatever shall we choose
what we have, we shall not lose
for we are what we are
let time not take us too far


-Max

No comments: