Friday, February 24, 2006

Heaven on Earth


India has arrived! I say that with gay abandon without having experienced either the reason for having said this. Or without having seen the snow off the cliffs of Mount Titlis. For the pictures that I have seen convey a lot!Heaven on Earth!
It all started with a mail that the office guys were organizing a family day out for us. Knowing their penchant for the extravagant (Renaissance, JW Marriot, InterContinental...), I had my expectations set high. But not even in my dreams did I expect some of this magnitude. Ok! My expectations never are the moon when it comes to things of this sort. So, I was pleasantly surprised. There were talks of the SuperStar Libra, but I would attribute that more to the rumour mill. Either way, managing our strength with accompanying partners (described as a partner, not spouse) would have been no joke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take some chick there...

Gotta Be Max said...

LOL!