Saturday, December 17, 2005

What dreams are made of...


Each and everyone of us are like the fingers of our hands...different!
Put 10 people in a room and you will get an exhaustive list of likes and dis-likes, thoughts and opinions and a truck-load of talent! You would find someone who can dance like Jennifer Lopez, sing like Mariah Carey, write like Ayn Rand, entertain an audience like Jay Leno...well almost! You would need these people in person to get that kind of talent! But you know where I am getting at...
As I have mentioned in one of my earlier blogs...I think that I lie at the other end of the said spectrum. This may sound real low on self confidence..but it is not! Until a few years back, I thought that i was a realist(if there is such a thing in the Oxford dictionary)...someone who thought realistically about things and did not have an optimistic or a pessimistic view point. But then I realised (life is a great tutor in many respects...) that it wasn't doing any good for my self confidence!
And life is ALL about ATTITUDE!

No comments: