Friday, November 21, 2008

Lucky huh?

This has got to be the funniest fortune that I have read/heard ever. I hope that they were merely kidding and this was not for true. No big loss for me if it happened though. The fortune that was thrown up everytime I logged in [yes, I do not go looking for it like you would guess] was hardly correct. Funny yes, accurate no.
This is what it was today...

"The guy who reads your fortune lost his psychic powers (and his job). We hope you are feeling lucky."

Some people do have a good sense of humor. Always appreciated.

On a similar note, I saw this commercial that was very sweet, sensible and one hell of an idea to have come up with. I kept wondering what it was until the very end... A wonderfully thought out one.
Video Courtesy: Vodafone and Youtube.com

No comments: