Friday, November 14, 2008

The Grass is Green

NYUPicture Courtesy: Random find on Xanga.com

- Grass is greener on the other side.

- If you like what you do, time just flies.

- There is nothing like school life.

Was in the corporate world. Now, back to school. Well, been here for a year and a half. Almost done and I do not want to leave. The corporate life beckons. Hopefully. Jobs are not to be seen. I have one for now. Or do I not?

Sometimes I think I am tired of thinking about how expensive life is in NYC. As always, I could do with the money. Just this time, the value of that marginal dollar is a lot higher. Yet, as frugal as they are, school times are simply brilliant. As little sleep as I may manage [it is five in the morning], school times could not be more perfect.

I know that things cannot be the way they are forever. How I wish. But, take the debt away, place some more money in the wallet and life could not be better and hope could then be forever.

Three Cheers to school.
Three Cheers to NYU.

2 comments:

pm said...

school times are simply brilliant - could not agree more :)

Gotta Be Max said...

They are... they indeed are.