Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Crying in the rain

I just cannot cry yet
for the end is still a while away
the milk was spilled bad
that is how it will stay

the spill is drying up
leaving behind an ugly stain
things have gone so numb
that I dont even cry in the rain

Laugh I cannot manage
Tears I cannot manage
feebly you see me smile
joy missing for a while

As another night comes to an end
and the sun gets ready to shine
I hopelessly pray to Thy
may things turn out fine

If Thy wish it not so be
Thy lock me up in sheer pain
may else it not be sunny
for, i'd cry in the rain


-max

If you appreciate the song...
Video Courtesy: Everly Brothers through www.youtube.com

2 comments:

Amitabh said...

I grew up listening to this song. There are million versions of this song, but the A-ha version is another version I really like....hear it if you can.

Some day when my crying is done,
I am going to wear a smile and walk in the sun....

Gotta Be Max said...

Indeed!
Some day when my crying is done,
I am going to wear a smile
walk in the sun...